The Arizona Society of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (AzSOMA) is a professional organization that supports the Acupuncture Profession at large. Its charter is to provide for professional development, and legislative input to the Arizona Legislature regarding scope of practice and related actives.
NCCAOM Provider Number: 762
- Phone message, please dial: (480) 420-9543
- Mailing Address: AzSOMA c/o NLofTM 301 E. Bethany Home Rd. Suite A-135, Phoenix, AZ 85012
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
President: Mary Maurer, L.Ac.
- Membership & Benefits
- Public Relations & Marketing
- Events & Continuing Education
- Legislation & Bylaws
Elections for new officers take place each year at the annual Spring Conference on a rotating basis. Interim vacancies can be replaced by appointment.